The possibilities are endless with this recipes! Make the base and then add it your favourite flavour additions or what ever you have on hand!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 large zucchini grated
- 1 large carrot grated
- 3/4 cup milk plant based milk can be used
- 2 eggs
- 100 g butter melted.
- 60 g black pitted olives sliced
- 100 g sun-dried tomatoes roughly chopped
- 2 sprigs of Rosemary stems removed
- 5 chives roughly chopped
- 100 g Danish Feta crumbled
Preheat the oven to 160C and grease a muffin tray with spray olive oil.
In a large bowl combine the flour and baking powder. Then add in carrot and zucchini. Make a well in the centre and add in the eggs, milk and butter and stir until all combined.
Then add in your favourite flavour additions! Such as the above suggested! Stir to combine and then
Divide the mixture among 12 muffins holes. Then bake in the oven for 25mins or until golden brown. Enjoy hot with a little butter or cold with a fresh salad!
- Freeze for up to 2 months for an easy mid week snack or addition to the lunch box!
- You can really add any flavours to the base muffins! Another of my favourites is roast pumpkin, spinach and feta!