Its summer in Australia, which means daily temperatures reaching well over 30 Degree Celcius – aka HOT!!!. But it there is one thing that I used to LOVE about summer it was a delicious creamy cooling Mango Weis bar. Well these are my take on them!
I have made them completely dairy free and DELICIOUS! Make them and keep them in the freezer until you and your kids are ready for a delicious healthy snack this summer!
I used Calyso Mangos, but any super ripe mangos will work!
Mango Coconut Icey Blocks
- 2 cups Fresh Mango peeled and chopped
- 1 Lime Juiced
- 400 mL Coconut Cream
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Place the mango and lime juice in a blender and blend until smooth.
- In a jug, whisk together the coconut cream, maple syrup and vanilla
- Fill the moulds half way with the mango mixture, then top up with the coconut cream mixture. Use the end of a spoon or paddle pop stick to lightly swirl them together within each mould.
- Secure a paddle pop stick in each mould and then freeze for at least 4hrs.
- Run mould under warm water for 10s to help remove the icey blocks.
Here are some other cooling summer recipes you might enjoy: