Nothing better than home made chips, these are quick and easy to make and are a good sider to a fish or crumb chicken dish.
Salt and Vinegar Chips
- 3 large potatoes
- 1 cup white vinegar +2 tbsp
- 2 cups water
- Preheat the oven to 200C and line a large baking tray.
- Cut the potatoes into long chips and then place in a saucepan. Pour in 1 cup of vinegar and 2 cups of water. Ensure that all potatoes are covered in liquid. Bring to the boil and then reduce to a simmer for 5-7min or until a knife just goes through the potatoes.
- Drain the potatoes and then spread them out on the baking tray. Drizzle with remaining 2tbsp of vinegar and then sprinkle with salt.
- Bake the potatoes in the oven for 30mins or until golden.
- Serve with aioli!