Breakfast doesn’t get much easies or tastier than this! Overnight Bircher muesli made in minutes to give you breakfast for 3 days.
I make this in lots of three (the quantities in the recipe below) as I find it lasts really well for three days. And then make a fresh lot!
It is perfect to pack up and take to work for breakfast, or as I used to do eat it on the train on the way to the office!
Easy Overnight Bircher Muesli
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 cup water
- 1 Green Apple grated
- 1/2 lemon Juice
- 3/4 cup Greek Yoghurt
Toppings (per serve!)
- 2 Tbsp greek yoghurt
- 1/4 cup Raspberries Frozen
- 2 tsp Honey
- 1 Tbsp Walnuts crushed
- Combine oats and water in a container. Then cover and refrigerate overnight.
- The next morning, add in the grated apple, lemon juice and greek yoghurt.
- This make 3 serves, so spoon a few TBSP of mixture into a bowl and cover and refrigerate the remaining for the following mornings.
- Heat the berries in the microwave for 30s. Then top the bircher with more yoghurt, berries, walnuts and honey.